Here’s What You’ll Need
1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
2 cups hot mashed potatoes
60 g (about 1/4 of 250-g pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
1 cup Mozza/Cheddar Shredded Cheese, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup beef gravy
Here’s What You’ll Do
1. Brown the ground beef
2. Mix the mashed potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 c shredded cheese, garlic until well blended
3. Combine meat, vegetables, & gravy and put into a 9″ sq baking dish
4. Cover with potato mixture & remaining shredded cheese
5. Bake at 375F for 20 mins or until heated through
As soon as Q’s Shepherd’s Pie was in the oven, Emma got to work on her dessert, Easy Lemon Cake.
What You’ll Need
1 pkg. (2-layer size) lemon cake mix
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Lemon Instant Pudding
1-1/2 cups cold milk
3 cups thawed Whipped Topping
What You’ll Need To Do
1. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (8- or 9-inch) round cake layers. Cool in pans 10 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
2. Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stack cakes on plate, spreading each with half the pudding mixture.
3. Frost with Cool Whip.