Slavery didn’t end with the Civil War. It still exists today and is a multi-BILLION dollar a year business.
February 27th, join the #EndItMovement and other Freedom Fighters from around the world as we SHINE A LIGHT ON SLAVERY. Draw a RED X on your hand.
Tell your world that slavery still exists and YOU WON’T STAND FOR IT. Just use your influence any way you can to help us carry the message of FREEDOM so even more people know. Let’s make this SHINE A LIGHT ON SLAVERY DAY even brighter than ever.
If that doesn’t move you… maybe these stats will:
- 27 million men, women and children trapped in slavery around the world today
- $90 or less is what a human being costs
- 161 countries reported to be affected by human trafficking
- 17,500 people on average are trafficked in the US annually
- 80% of human trafficking victims are women
- $32 BILLION dollars each year is what the slavery “industry” makes
- 120 seconds. In the time it’s taken to count to 120, 4 kids have been sold into slavery
- 14. That’s the average ago of those being bought and sold in the US today
- 200,000. The number of slaves working in America today
- $0. Yup, that’s right. It will cost you nothing to get involved. You can ring the alarm bell of awareness by sharing the facts and shine a light on slavery
- 50%. Anywhere between 600,000 and 800,000 people are trafficked across international lines each year. Half of them are children. Every minute of every day, 2 kids are sold into slavery
Come! Raise your voice. Use your influence. Join the fight for freedom. Draw a RED X on your hand, take a pic and upload it to your social networks. Tag the photo with the hashtag #EndItMovement. Take action today.
Follow End It on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Let’s stand up for the 27,000,000 men, women and children who can’t stand up for themselves!