When I first started blogging… 5 years ago… Thursday Thirteen Meme’s were very popular. I don’t see them as frequently these days but I came across Esther’s Thankful Thursday and so…
This list was originally posted in 2006 but it still rings true today, minus the diapers. THANK GOODNESS WE’RE OUT OF THE DIAPER STAGE!
- I am thankful for my hubby who irons his own clothes
- I am thankful that I don’t have to iron his clothes
- I am thankful that my hubby knows how to work the washing machine
- I am thankful that he doesn’t mind wrinkled clothes that have sat in a basket for 5 days
- I am thankful (again) that my hubby irons his own clothes
- I am thankful that my hubby knows how to cook
- I am thankful that I don’t have to do all the cooking by myself
- I am thankful that my hubby helped change our baby’s diapers
- I am thankful that my hubby cleans up the kids puke
- I am thankful that I easily gag and can’t clean up the kids puke 🙂
- I am thankful that my hubby gets up with me in the middle of the night to put the kids back in their beds
- I am thankful that my hubby gets up in the morning to get the kids off to school and often lets me sleep in
- I am thankful to God for the change in him! (at the beginning of our marriage this list would have been very different; good company = good character)
We celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary this May!