I regularly write for Kraft Canada (and have done so for 4 years) – I love to include and create delish #WhatsCooking recipes for my readers to test and try out for themselves. And so when a shipment of Chocolate Cream Cheese arrives at your door, you can’t help but kiss the delivery driver!
|I’m @ShashersLife on Instagram 🙂|
As soon as my daughter came home from school and saw the Chocolate Cream Cheese in the fridge, she looked online for EVERY.SINGLE.RECIPE for yummy desserts to make! My entire family has grown to feel comfortable and confident in the kitchen and I can’t wait to see what she will create. In the meantime… my youngest is eating it straight up, one finger scoop at a time, and spreading the chocolate yummy goodness on his morning toast.
Kraft only puts out this Philly Chocolate Brick for the holidays, so you should get it while you can. ‘Tis the season for baking!
Until my daughter makes her pick for the holidays, this recipe caught my attention and really… how can it not… Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake. Enough said!
What you’ll need:
- 1 pkg. (150 g) round shortbread cookies, finely crushed
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
What you’ll do:
- Heat oven to 350F
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook raspberries and remaining sugar in saucepan on medium-high heat 12-14 mins. or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Mix cornstarch and water until blended. Add to raspberry mix; cook and sire 1 min. or until thickened. Pour through fine-mesh strainger into bowl; refridgerate until ready to serve.
- Serve cheesecake topped with raspberry sauce.
It’s hard to believe Christmas is less than a month away! I have so much to get ready for. For the first time in 5 years, my parents are flying in for the holidays and I’m SOOOOO excited to play host!!! 🙂
Do you bake up a storm for Christmas or do your guests bring over their traditional holiday desserts?
You can access a “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” coupon for Philly Chocolate Brick until November 30th (or while quantities last.)
|Coupons and Rewards|