|Thirteen Random Things about Shannon
1…. Yes! I used my real name… all gasp for air! Are you still with me??
2. I’ve been leery about how much information to post on the web – there are some weird people out there!! I’m not one to post stuff that requires “TMI” next to it but pictures of my kids or real names or hints as to the city I live in… what is safe and what is not?
3. I have been blogging for a couple months and still can’t figure out how to put things in the side bars i.e. blogs I read etc. – even though I’ve been told over and over again. I’m not sure I will ever grasp beyond posting an entry and reading a comment.
4. In reading my previous posts – it seems I only talk about my children or my church – is there more to me than that?? I hear the theme song to CSI (the original!!) playing in my head, “Who are you, who who, who who?” I really want to know. That song btw, was in my head through my entire delivery of my third child, who was born on my 30th birthday, three years ago.
5. Has anybody had a childhood friend or high school sweetheart find you through Googling you? Have you googled someone?? I’ve been trying to find some old girl-friends but I only know their madien name…
6. I find myself thinking about my 13 Thursday all week long. Am I alone in this or do I need therapy?
7. All the accicents I’ve been in, whether they were on horseback or in a car, where all in front of people I was trying to impress! I was thrown twice by my horse, Shadrach (Shad), when I was 15 while trying to show off for a boy…
8. In less than a month I will have been married 10 years and since then we’ve owned 3 houses (not all at once), had 4 children, moved the church to 3 different locations (within in the same city), had 1 chameleon, 1 puppy, many gold fish, had 4 vehicles and travelled on an airplane more than 25 or so times (double that if you count coming back on it).
9. My hubby hates that I’m a night owl and tries to kick me off the computer if my typing wakes him up. It was his idea to put the computer in the bedroom!! How do you type softly?
10. My hubby’s name is Dave and he will be 40 next January!!!
11. I gained 50 pounds with each pregnancy and lost it all (that’s 200 pounds in 7 years) – my hubby gained 25 with our first baby and hasn’t lost it yet!! (no I’m not trying to get back at him for telling me to come to bed…)
12. We live in a new house behind a swamp – I mean “Protected Wet Land” and from about 1 am for the past couple of weeks the stupid – I mean God’s wonderful creation – Canadian Geese are making the loudest noises, I think it’s mating season!!
13. This 13 will have to do until May, I’m on holidays as of tomorrow. We’re heading south – I have a hankering to become a Mountain Momma!! Can you guess where we’re going?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. http://pinkchihuahuaprincess.blogspot.com/http://moodswingcreations.com/blog/http://artistbynature.blogspot.com/http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/http://onetomanykids.blogspot.com/http://pattonfamilymusings.blogspot.com/http://apennyforthem.blogspot.com/http://insighttolalasworld.blogspot.com/http://kgirdler.typepad.com/does_she_or_doesnt_she/http://www.wingedemotion.com/index.php
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!