Signs you might be a….. Canadian!
– You understand the phrase, “Could you pass me a serviette, I just
dropped my poutine on the chesterfield.”
– You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars.
– You drink Pop, not Soda.
– You know that a Mickey and a 2-4 (twofour) mean, “Party at the camp, eh!!!”
– You know that a pike is a type of fish, not part of a highway.
– You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
– You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
– You know that Casey and Finnegan were not part of a Celtic musical group.
– You get excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
– You brag to Americans that; Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & Mike Myers are Canadians.
– You know what a toque is.
– You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
– You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always
– Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
– You know that the four seasons mean: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road work.
– You know that when it’s 25 degrees outside, it’s a warm day.
– You know how to pronounce and spell “Saskatchewan”.
– You perk up when you hear the theme song from ‘Hockey Night in Canada’.
– “Eh?” is a very important part of your vocabulary, and is more polite than, “Huh?”
Got any others you can add??