Are you looking for an EASY and DELICIOUS weeknight dinner?! Then today is your lucky day, this recipe will remind you of a dish from your favourite Italian restaurant but from the comfort of your own home! Baked Chicken with Classico’s new Puttanesca sauce.
Honestly, this is one of the easiest meals I’ve ever made. And one of the BEST too. It’s FULL of flavour and will leave you very satisfied. I highly recommend to keep this recipe stored in your recipe box. You never know when you’ll need to pull it out.
New Product Alert: RISERVA by CLASSICO pasta sauces, made with premium, high-quality ingredients for that restaurant-quality taste right at home. Their also introducing an Organic Marinara sauce, the first Canadian Organic certified offering in the Classico Pasta Sauce family.
Lets get started!
Baked Chicken Puttanesca
What you’ll need:
4 Boneless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups Panko
1/2 cup parmesan
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1tsp Garlic Powder
1 1/2tsp Italiano spices
1 jar Classico Riserva Puttanesca sauce
What you’ll do:
- Set oven 450 F
- Cut boneless chicken into big chunks.
- Taking the panko, spices and parmesan, mix in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Taking pieces of chicken, dip it in the eggs and then coat in the panko mix.
- Place coated chicken into prepared skillet and put in oven. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- When the 20 minutes are up, uncover chicken and pour Classico Riserva Puttanesca sauce and 2 cups of mozzarella over the chicken and put back in oven for 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, take out and serve.
Voila! It’s so easy and tastes amazing too. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
If you are looking for more one-pot style meals, check out this one for Osso Buco with Potatoes. It only takes a few steps to prepare and a couple hours to cook, slow and low is the key to this recipe!
Disclaimer: I am extremely grateful to KraftHeinz Canada for including me in their compensated What’s Cooking Ambassadorship. It has been my privilege to be able bring you great recipes for the past six years.