Thirteen Things about Shash1. I have 2 older half sisters and one younger sis (Lala), we had 2 foster sisters and then my 2 girl cousins moved in, that’s a lot of girls under 1 roof! The most at one time was a total of 18 of us… and people wonder why I like a full house – we have 10 people living under one roof right now… (k, I’m rambling… I’ll stop)
2. I was a tomboy! (even my own hubby doesn’t believe that one)
3. I never waited for people to make me their friend, I found them first
4. I LOVE CHOCOLATE
5. I crashed my mom’s car 6.5 hours after getting my licence at 16 and the first thing she said to me was, “And you insisted on driving!”
6. The first boy I kissed was Billy, we were in kindergarten
7. I had horses when I was a teen, Razzuli and Shadrach
8. I bought my first car when I was 15, since I couldn’t drive it yet I lent it to my older sis (#2) and she totalled it, we had a sheriff show up at our door looking to arrest my mom…
9. I was told at 9 years old that I would grow up to marry a Pastor
10. I love to spend money, shopping gives me a high – I hate not having money…
11. I almost drowned as a child in a river at my Uncle’s Ranch
12. I had a fear of water for years – as a teen on – and couldn’t figure out why until my Dad told me how I slipped into the river and I was gone…
13. I used to steal my Mom’s car and drive into town to get movies, I was 13 or 14, she caught me ’cause one time I asked her to return them and told her I rode the horse into town… she didn’t buy it
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Oh my gosh…you stole your parents car??? I was never “that” bad!! Just kidding…you know me!!
My TT is up.
ps. I wonder why your mom didn’t believe that you didn’t ride your horse in to get a movie!!
Happy TT, Great List!
I like lists like this, it lets me get to know you a little better.
LOL @ #13, I did a lot of things as a teen but never had the nerve to steel my moms car.
You made my lol…I am sure my hubby things I am nuts when I read blogs…
I’ll add your link to My Thirteen in a minute 🙂
You road the horse into town!! lol! I don’t think I would believe it either. Sorry I am here so late!
ok you forgot about Afraya…
and you never got punished a lot either!!!!
Sounds like you had a thing for cars. And being a wild child.