See that cute face…
Don’t let it fool you!
Don’t get me wrong, he’s not a terrible child in the least – but he is a busy boy. He is a determined little boy! He is my last child, born in the middle of August in 2005 and he was also my biggest baby, I didn’t know babies came so big!! (10lbs 7.5oz)
This boy likes to do things all – on – his – own!
I left him in the kitchen, by himself, for just like 5 minutes – he was making himself popcorn. I caught him in the act. At least he’s stopped trying to cook things in the microwave all on his own…. we only needed one fire in the kitchen to make him stop from doing that! Just a note… frozen bagels in plastic bags put on high for 20 minutes will burst into flames!!
A few more of the things I’ve caught him doing:
* Painting my kitchen floor with eggs and paint
* Popped out the screen from the window to escape out of it
* Took all his siblings candy, hide under his bed & ate it all before I found him
* HE LOVES TAPE! It’s usually found on every wall and door and toy in the house
* Hides his “cuppy milk” all over the house, of which I don’t usually find…
Do you have an active child? What are some of the things your kids have done?