|Thirteen Things about Shash1. My favourite colour is red
2. My favourite food is Chinese
3. My favourite holiday was backpacking through France, Italy & Switzerland with a 7 month old (my first child, Q) and my hubby
4. My favourite time in ministry is now
5. My favourite thing about my hubby is his patience
6. My favourite way to relax is to take a bath
7. My favourite car growing up was a 1969 Convertible Mustang – in red
8. My favourite season is the beginning of Fall (for the colours)
9. My favourite snack is chocolate (I tried to sneak it in as part of the food group…)
10. My favourite photo of my kids is this one, I have to get another done with the baby in it11. My favourite job, once children arrived, is being a Mom
12. My favourite job before this was working in Vancouver for Holland America (it was the least paying job I had but the most fun)
13. My favourite thing about living so far away from the place I was born and raised is that I got a second chance (p.s. Favourite isn’t spelled wrong… it is the Canadian version. We have a lot of words that are spelled differently, it’s the French influence…)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Hey I love being a mom too and living in a different place for that second chance is cool too!!
Great list! 🙂 I love Fall too – it’s my favorite.
loved your list, the pic and the spelling! happy tt! My TT is up!
hey babe….good list, course I already knew everything ya being the sis has it’s advantages!!
my tt is up
Oh – what a wonderful list Shash. I like Chinese food too, but haven’t really found a great one in AZ.
Would love to visit Italy…Even though I lived most of my life in Europe, didn’t really see much of Italy.
BTW – I knew that you spell ‘favourite’ with a u, but I believe that I have learned it that way in school with ‘british’ English.
hey girl! thanks for stopping by! 🙂 i haven’t been a wife or mother yet, but i sure think i’ll enjoy it lots – when He leads me to my future husband!
btw, good luck on figuring out your password…aren’t they just the craziest things? lol
More Chinese food. Odd.
My TT is up at greenr, which focuses on making energy, community, and personal life greener and better for both us and the planet we all share.
Chocolate and Fall… two of my favorites. The picture of the kids is adorable!
Thanks for stopping by!