Yay! I got an award.
Honest Scrap Award!
Now what I get to do is share 10 random things about me and then pass the award on to 10 other bloggers. So here we go.
- I hate cleaning but I love a clean house (I stole this from Nolie, it’s too true for me!).
- I’m a bit of a perfectionist – I spend more time on editing than the actual content. Then when I miss an error, I’m very hard on myself.
- I get bored easily. I’m used to being surrounded by people and always being busy.
- I shop when I am bored. If I want to save money, I have to force myself to stay home.
- I forget to water my plants and then wonder why they always die on me.
- If I hear a phrase that are also the lyrics in a song, I’ll sing it out loud.
- I like talking on the phone while cleaning, it’s like having someone help me do the dirty deed.
- I love the family I was born into. They are very funny and full of love. I never went through a stage as a teen where I never wanted to hang out with my family, even my parents.
- If I could get a job where I traveled to review resorts around the world, I would. **hint hint to any travel companies, resort or vacation locations out there that may actually read my blog**
- I could drink a cup of coffee every 10 minutes if I let myself.
Mommy Monologues (who I found because she gave this award to Nolie & she’s a great blogger!)
Mom’s Musings (Ruth has 5 kids and something hilarious happens every week in her house!)
Sippycups & Fingerprints (I love her photos and stories)
Empty Handed (Rachel is another Pastor’s Wife and avid photographer)
My Life, My Glory (Alex is great, not just ’cause she’s Canadian but she’s one of the few that actually talk with you on Twitter – I love connecting with her)
Keeping up with the Heimsoth’s (another Canadian, I found her through another PW friend of mine who I will list next)
Dreams, Diapers & Dilemmas… (Yes another Canadian & PW but what’s interesting is I am friends with her now because of her dad, he taught my hubby in Sunday school 30+ yrs ago)
Tara’s View of the World (I love my Canadian blogging friends but I first met Tara in a PW forum over 3 years ago, we’ve become good friends – we video chat weekly – one day I WILL meet her!!)
Spiffykerms (Nancy is a proud newfie graphic artist 🙂 who has started doing reviews. I worked with her for a few years when I was working outside the home.)
You should also check in on The World Through My Eyes – she received this award from Nolie too!
Thanks ladies for your online and offline friendship. I hope you check each other out, most of you have twitter too. Connect – You’ll be glad you did!