If last week wasn’t busy enough… this week is about to get CRAZY!
Blissdom Canada is a social media conference for women, put together by women; it’s a celebration of how, why, and in what ways women use the Internet and other virtual tools to achieve and hold on to their bliss. This is the very first time they’ve come to Canada!! So I am very excited to be able to attend and in style I might add, Northern Reflections is supplying me with a couple great outfits for this great event! Do you like the Jeggings?!
Over 250 women from across North America will gather together starting on Wednesday night to further discover what it means to be a Canadian woman networking, publishing and pursuing both business and pleasure in a borderless online world. ~ Blissdom Canada
It’s going to be a crazy couple of days, starting off on Thursday with keynote speaker: Scott Stratten from UnMarketing and… then I have to chose from these amazing sessions…
1) If a Blog Falls in the Forest? How to get your blog to make a sound. With Annie (PhD In Parenting)
2) Kicking It Up A Notch: How to be a Content Creating Ninja. With Catherine Connors (http://herbadmother.com/)
Then after lunch, I have to chose from…
1) Collaborative/Community Sites ~ Is Bigger Better?: Citizens of Sisterhood or Lost in the Crowd? With Jen Maier (UrbanMoms)
2) Work/Life Balance ~ Peaceful Coexistence Between Life and Laptop. With Kathy Buckworth (KathyBuckworth.com)
On Friday, I have these two options after breakfast…
1) Monetizing I: Making Money From Blogging: Fiscal Fact or Fiction? With Jeannette Miller (Limelite PR)
2) Monetizing II: Cashing In with a Reality Cheque. With Eric Alper (@ThatEricAlper)
and then before lunch I have to chose between these two AMAZING speakers / topics…
1) Monetizing I: Women Entrepreneurs & Canadian Business Basics ~ What the Blogging M.B.A. would be… if it existed. With Tricia Mumby (Mabel’s Labels)
2) Monetizing II: Blogging for Social Action, Community And Empowerment ~ The Beauty of the Butterfly Effect. With Erica Ehm (YummyMummyClub)
The day does not end there! After lunch there are 2 more sessions: Building Your Social Media Toolbox, Round Robin Style – followed up by Building Brands And Beyond.
So what should I do? Who should I listen to? Where would you spend your time if you were me?
I haven’t even had time to go into all the Brand-Sponsored parties that’ll be going on every evening!! Between a Kick-Off party at The Arta Gallery, a private party with Mabel’s Labels and YummyMummyClub (sponsored by Hard Candy Cosmetics) that I managed to get into, by the skin of my teeth, a secret location party with Bunch Family and a huge get-together with Roots Canada all the while being shuttled around thanks to Chevy & their 2011 Chevy Cruze cars… I’m going to need a few days at the Spa to recover!!